:( woah is me

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by idjeet, Nov 14, 2006.

1. idjeet

idjeet Private E-2

i get the message :) over and over about all the steps to take in order to get help..i follow them then when i have to do the RUN msconfig thing i get a message that my pc can not find msconfig..seems like everything i do my pc is closing down on me lil by lil...i can run any programs..the look has changed..i can get online but am i being watched? i can open email but im afraid that is bugged too :(
    seems like everything i do i get errors for the main ones are:
    c:\windows\system.32\vsinit.dll
    and error creating registry key regcreatekeyex failed code 5 access is denied
    and microsoft visual c++ runtime library program: c:\programfiles\broderbund\theprintshop\ps10.exe abnormal program termination
    and
    error 1316 a network error occurred while attempting to read from the file: c:\windowns\installer\szprobase.msi
    no matter what i run i get messages or it just closes the pc to a blank screen or freezed..
    i ran registry machinic..it seemed ok running and says it rid the pc of 80 or so bad things..then when i shut down and get on the next day my desktop is back to blue (instead of custom color) and the icons are all in a row and nothing on my window when i hit start..something strange is goin on..what can i do? :(((((((

2. idjeet

idjeet Private E-2

i get This object has been blocked. when i try to download anything..and nothing is running..well, besided the bug

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Have you posted the problems in the malware section ....are you indicating that you have tried to do the "read and run first" directions and you are having problems doing them?
    Have you tried a bit defender online scan?
    http://www.bitdefender.com/scan8/ie.html

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds