Yay for Major Geeks! (test post)

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Oceanides, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Oceanides

Oceanides Private E-2

Hi! I am really glad to find this site, because it deals with the kind of thing I am sorely lacking knowledge about - computer security. My friends tease me I'm a computer geek, but this stuff, especially all the new malware, etc, just makes me want to pull my hair out!!

This is sort of test post because I tried to reply to someone in the malware area but the forum said I couldn't post, so I thought maybe I needed to try it here...I'm about to post a thread in help because I have a nasty infection of the Bagle variety. (I hate Bagles! No, really - in real life I do)

Anyway, I'm Greta, and hello everyone - thanks for having this forum to help out people. :)

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

Hi Greta :wave
    You can't post in another person's thread in the Malware Forum. It's set up so that just the experts there are able to answer. That prevents bad advice.
    Welcome to MG.

3. Oceanides

Oceanides Private E-2

Hehe, good idea...thanks for the welcome! :cool

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds