You deserve more!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by cidafischer, Oct 24, 2008.

?

How much more do they deserve?

1. A burger, a beer and a place to sleep

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. All of the above and a weekend getaway

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. All of the above and a new car

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. All of the above and to win the Powerball

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. cidafischer

cidafischer Private E-2

I just wanted to send you a big THANK YOU!! (especially chaslang):clap. You deserve a lot more but that's all I have for now. Your "READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide" probably saved me a bunch of money I don't have in service bills. The intructions were clear and easy to follow and the links to the software were great. I have begun to recommend this site to everyone I know and tell them to support (i.e. $$$$) ;) you as much as they can. I wish all of you at Major Geeks the very best! Once again...a major THANK YOU!!!

2. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..
    The good thing about this site is that all advice is free:)
    There may still be malware on your system.

I would advise you to post the logs of the scans you did in the Malware Forum

That way the malware experts can see if your system is realy clean.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds