You Guys are awesome!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by battleangel, Mar 31, 2011.

1. battleangel

battleangel Private E-2

I've visited your site a number of times to fix problems on my computer and friend's computers. I'm a full time working mother with two small children as well as two teenage step daughters who are great kids but have managed to infect my computer with malware on a number of occasions. I rely on my computer to finish off work at home and have little time to deal with computer issues but by following all your help guides I have managed to resolve all issues without having to post a thread. Just like to say a big thank you to all your hard work and efforts. I really appreciate the guidence and the education you have provided that I otherwise would not have been able to get. Cheers guys!

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Thanks for the note of appreciation!! ;)

3. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, battleangel.

I echo TimW's sentiments, and welcome aboard! :major

4. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey great first post and I echo the comments above and many thanks for taking the time to register on the forum and post these kind comments, it means a lot to the members here who devote free spare time to help others and to know that its working!

So many thanks :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds