You've got a great site going here

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by ajmar222, Oct 8, 2006.

1. ajmar222

ajmar222 Private E-2

Hey. I'm new here. I found this site one day browsing the net to see what this weird program was that came preinstalled on my new computer. I've been browsing since then as a guest and I found lots of interesting stuff, but I registered today as a last resort because my taskbar stopped showing the program buttons and I was freaking out. I found a solution without having to post and now I'm happy.

Thanks for making a great site. :)
    -ajmar222

2. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Welcome to MGs, ajmar222 :) Glad to see you got your issue solved :D

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Glad to have you, we appreciate you visiting. We had been building the site years ago and restarted as MajorGeeks about 3 years ago and we continue to grow, should be a lot of new content and a few changes over the winter.

4. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcome to MajorGeeks :)
    Glad to see you joined our forums.

5. ajmar222

ajmar222 Private E-2

Hey everybody. Thanks for the warm welcomes.
    I'm just wondering, is it okay to use the avatars and icons from this site over at other sites? That avatar with the person hitting their head against the computer is so cool.
    Thanks again.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds