1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ethernet driver help for Dell Dimension 5150

Discussion in 'Software' started by lsdientz, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lsdientz

lsdientz Private E-2

I have been cleaning up sister-in-law's computer which crashed. The guys have helped me a great deal in this thread: http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118176. And I really appreciate them. Now I have a new question regarding drivers so I thought I would have to post it here.

Short story is we had to reinstall Windows XP home edition (she use to have Windows XP media center 2006). A relative told me that I needed to go out to the dell website and download a driver to get her ethernet connection up and running (she runs DSL to get online). I did that with her service tag and came up with this website: http://support.dell.com/support/dow...en&SystemID=Dimension 5150/E510&os=WW1&osl=EN.

Does anyone know which driver I need?

2. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

3. lsdientz

lsdientz Private E-2

Thanks for your quick response. Will try that.

4. lsdientz

lsdientz Private E-2

Thanks again, just wanted to let you know that was right she is now up and running on the internet.

5. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

Great! Happy Surfing :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.