selecting monitors

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dsj, Aug 29, 2005.

1. dsj

dsj Private E-2

2. radical rick

radical rick Private E-2

3. dsj

dsj Private E-2

Too expensive and I don't like the brand. And Isn't for LCDs that you can't change the resolution or else it will look fuzzy.

4. dsj

dsj Private E-2

Do LCDs have lower image quality than CRTs? Just asking.

5. radical rick

radical rick Private E-2

I personnally think the image quality is much better. pictures and games look much sharper then my 19" crt(viewsonic)

6. dsj

dsj Private E-2

I looked closely at the store's LCD and the pixels looked a lot lest neat? For the CRT the pixels are in straight and neat rows. For LCDs they look like the patterns of the threads of a loom. Are there any scientific articles on this? Not technical ones, just expert reviews. And is that 17 inch one the best 17 inch one there is in the world? I found it for only 170 dollars.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds