rtl70.bpl

Discussion in 'Software' started by shaunbing, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaunbing

shaunbing Private E-2

ok guys i'm sure this has come up a lot before and i've tried to make it work but to no avail.

ok on start up i get 2 error messages one about awc.exe
    and another for contextmenu.exe
    both saying can't open because something to do with rtl70.bpl...

following a few bits of advice from other threads...i did a search for bpl files and found...
    CoolTrayIcon_D6plus.bpl
    vcl70.bpl
    vclx70.bpl
    winSkinD7R.bpl

what can i do now...please any advice would be much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
  2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

awc.exe is Advanced System Care from IOBit technologies.

About the rtl70.bpl error, here is a very old thread with the same problem
    http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88990

In the 17th post in that thread, Matacumbie has a download link to a zip file that will put this particular file on your computer. I tested the download link and it is still working.

Download the zip file, unzip it and run it. This will put rtl70.bpl on your computer along with two other files vcl70.bpl, and vclx70.bpl in your Systems directory. Reboot after you have done this and see if it fixes the rtl70.bpl error.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds