Alcatel 1v 5001d 2019 Usb Connection Failure

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by Pankaps, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Pankaps

Pankaps Private E-2

Hello,

I have the ALCATEL 1V 5001D 2019 mobile phone. I connect the mobile phone to my laptop but it does not connect, it only charges, a week ago it connected normally. In the mobile settings I have Developer Options and USB Debugging enabled. Do you think the cable is broken?

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

No. If it were broken, the phone wouldn't charge.
    Scroll so you see the notifications settings. Under USB it will say charging and then "other options". Tap on that and you can change it to see files on the device.

3. Pankaps

Pankaps Private E-2

That option not appear anymore.:(What can i do?

4. Pankaps

Pankaps Private E-2

I just turned off, then turned on again and issue solved.Lol when you think problem not easy to be solved while solution is that simple.:D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds