Anyone Remember Lita Ford?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fuzz, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Fuzz

Fuzz Private First Class

Just got her best of CD and the song I liked the most was the one that she wrote about her mother before her mother died. I lost mine as well and that song just kinda hits home big time...Anyway, the song is called Lisa. Hard to find on the P2P services but is around still for thy persistant song searchers...

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Gee, a response without a clue, way to go. Try Google. Lita Ford is a female rocker from the 80's.

3. Major Attitude

Not really, buying her stuff in the stores is impossible, even at her so called peak, you couldnt hardly find it, but your right, I can see where you thought I did, so my apologies for not explaining myself better. You still rock!

4. WobblesRArt

WobblesRArt MajorGeek

Just thought that you should try, a program that I've been using, the last few months...it's called FreeSpell, you use the mouse to highlight the words of your text, and it gives up to eight different spelling's for each word that you don't spell correlctly...I'm using to fix this, just after writing it...

I used to use, ms word, but when I cut and pasted into, MG, some things wouldn't work, and FreeSpell is faster........Just thought you might want a little help...................wobbles

5. harry

harry Private "Bad" Joker

Just a quick heads up.
    If you want info on artists or song titles, a great resource is at
    www.gemm.com.

6. jarcher

jarcher I can't handle a title

Anyone Remember Lita Ford?

oh yes. . . .

7. Major Attitude

I thought she was "ok" but if you see her talking on TV now, she is so condescending and know it all, you want to punch her.

8. jarcher

yea, now. . .but who was listening to her talk then?
    I had the same poster on my wall till I was 20

9. Fuzz

Fuzz Private First Class

LOL..true true

10. Robster12

Robster12 The Horse Whisperer

Do I rightly remember her doing some kind of duet with Ozzy Ozborne?
    :confused:

11. Major Attitude

Yes, you do. It sucked pretty bad. ;)

12. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

The only thing I remember about her is that it drove me NUTS she pronounced her name wrong. :D

Seriously...my best friend from kindergarten through graduation was named Lita, which is a Latvian name (hers was short for Lilita). It's got a short "i", as in "it", not the long "i".

13. acejones

acejones A Different Title

can't stand her mucic, and she looks like the lady that was in frasier.

14. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

A good description of all her music.:eek:

15. cnybud

cnybud Private First Class

Yeah, "if I close my eyes forever". Really I wanted to shut my ears forever ....

16. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Sergeant

The song wasn't that bad. In fact, I liked it. Any way, the way I remember, she looked pretty good.:)

17. Sgt. Tibbs

Sgt. Tibbs Ultra Geek

Yeah, good in an "I've spent too much time in too many bars with too much smoke and too much whiskey and too many men" kinda way... ;)

18. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Sergeant

I guess the video did come out when I was still in my drinking days.:eek:

19. jarcher

yea, hers too
    remember anything
    from her old group with joan jett
    the runaways?

I think this was the poster
    if not its close
    she does look kinda used

Attached Files:

20. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Sergeant

I woulda used her.:p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds