Asus Zephyrus Gx531gx Laptop Cold Boot, Sdd? Problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by 24hClocker, May 7, 2023.

1. 24hClocker

24hClocker Private E-2

I have a problem with my Asus Zephyrus gx531gx laptop that is causing me some headache. It works just fine when it finally makes it to Windows. But getting there is a bit nervous.

At Every cold boot it boots automatically to BIOS and does not detect any harddrives. My external usb-keyboard and usb-mouse are also not detected.

When I press F10 and reboot everything works just fine.

Intel SSD Toolbox shows nothing wrong with the SSD.

As a last resort I opted to reinstall Windows 10. BUT for some reason it will not let me do that!

The following error-message shows up when I want to reset Windows:
    SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe – Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-servicestack_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.18362.710_none_5f52d84058d0677f\ReserveManager.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.
    I am able to press past this message and then it goes on resetting Windows. But then it always just gets to 5%.

And then it says:
    There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made.

I have tried this several times with the exakt same results.

Why? The laptop works just fine right now (I think).

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds