Bash Kodo: Fund-Raiser for Wraith's Sister Debbie

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kodo, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

Jack, just let add my sincerest condolence to Debbie’s family, and of course, yourself.

Whenever something like this happens there is always so much feeling and so little words to express those feelings.

I am no stranger to death in the family myself. About the only positives that come out of it is that Debbie is no longer suffering and that the indecisiveness has been removed. Small consolation for the dreadful finality of death, I know.

Whenever I find myself in one of life's crossroads like this I try not to play "what if" and just remember how the person lived. Jack, I know from your previous posts that you do just that.

We will continue to hold the family in our thoughts and prayers, and do whatever we can in the way of support, on all levels.

May the Lord's Blessings be upon you, and your family.

Attached Files:

2. Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser A Really Great Guy

Kodo, I forget, is today the day? If it is I'm pming you my phone number, if you are able to call me when it is done and let me know how it turned out. I won't be home for most of the day as I am going to spend time with my Aunt and Uncle whom have felt this loss to a greater extent.

Jack

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

It is today, in 10 minutes... woops, I am going to be late................

4. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

Yep, today is the day.

Ready on the set,

Action:D

5. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

I hope Iceman got that camera ready!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds