Bill in his younger bad-ass years

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by duba, Jun 20, 2004.

1. duba

duba Private E-2

If Bill Gates wasn't making millions dating would have been hard for him...

[​IMG]

I found this mug shot on this website called www.thesmokinggun.com. They have quite a large collecion of mug shots too, and they are doing a TV show called The Smoking Gun TV, which will air this Monday and Tuesday at 10:30pm on Court TV. It should be hilarious…

2. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

LOL. Bill probably wasn't making millions at that point in his life... and he likely DID have trouble getting dates.

Ever wonder how many girls are kicking themselves for turning him down? :D

BTW, welcome to MG. :)

3. dperino

dperino Capt. Caveman

LOL,,, he looks like a real ruffian there. I'll bet he used to threaten the other kids and take their pocket protectors. :D

4. CaNoFzOo

CaNoFzOo Sergeant Major

I'm liking his hair. :D

5. acejones

acejones A Different Title

yeah...thats back in style these days...:rolleyes:

6. green_newbie

green_newbie Private First Class

this i think is a fake pic.

it is either someone other than bill gates
    or they edited his image.

bill gates didn't get in too much trouble when he was younger (crashed a bunch of computers as a prank is the only thing i know of)

and i don't think bill gates was ever the kind of person to be grinning while being arrested

7. billH

billH Master Sergeant

it is either someone other than bill gates
    or they edited his image.

You might be right. I always did think that Andy Dick and Bill Gates were unadmitted to twins. ;)

8. ANHEDONIC

ANHEDONIC Will Title For Food

arrest records and mugshots are public information as far as i know... so it's very likely that he was infact arrested and the webmasters at smokinggun.com were able to obtain this information...

i'm leaning towards it being real but who knows i could be wrong ;)

9. Wenchie

Wenchie I R teh brat

Either way, who cares, it's freaking funny. :p

10. flip

flip Private First Class

11. green_newbie

well... i guess i am wrong,

i figured bill gates would be more upset looking if he was arrested.

12. COBRA90GT

COBRA90GT Private First Class

You should see the photo of Ozzie from back in the day, I think his mugshot is up on TSG as well....LOL

13. green_newbie

nice link

if you like this computer history sort of stuff you should check out the book
    "fire in the valley"
    it is very cool read, really gave me an understanding of how computers developed into what they are today.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds