Broken Phone Screen

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by dorjanD, May 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dorjanD

dorjanD Private E-2

I currently have a lg stylo 6, that has a broken screen. When I say broken I mean the screen is no longer attached. The phone however, still seems to work. Is there any way for me to recover the data from my phone? When I plug the phone into my computer it simply charges the phone. The lg stylo 6 also does not support using a hdmi cable.

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

The problem is that when a phone is plugged into a computer, you need a screen to change it from simply charging to File transfer. Without being able to see this, I don't think what you want to do is possible.

My phone shows a popup that I can allow or deny access to the phone's data. I need to select one or the other on the phone's screen.

3. plodr

4. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

How exactly do you know it's working properly?

5. plodr

OP hasn't returned since he/she made that one post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds