Calling All Programmers!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Bl4kers, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Bl4kers

Bl4kers Private E-2

Hi, my name is Blake and I've come to MajorGeeks to look for some help.

I'd like to create a mobile app (iOS and/or Android) for a psychology study called Emotional Matter I started almost a year ago. I've attempted to do this myself, and although I aspire to be a programmer someday, I have admitted defeat.

The study goes a bit like this: at the end of each day I rate my overall happiness on a scale of 1-10. Then I input that number into an excel document I have made and it is updated onto several different graphs. So far my statistics page keeps track of weekly, monthly, and seasonal averages. I hope to keep expanding.

What I'm proposing is a small project (or so I believe) that you would lead to make Emotional Matter into an app. Basic components would be a page to type in today's number, a help & information page, and pages where participants can see their graphs and statistics (plus I'd like for them have access to all the data in Emotional Matter).

If you're interested in my offer or have any questions, just comment below or feel free to email me at <snip>

Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds