Cant Remove Softmaker Software

Discussion in 'Software' started by andomando, Oct 20, 2023.

1. andomando

andomando Private E-2

Hi everyone, I have a problem, I have on my laptop Softmaker software Textmaker 2021 & Softmaker software Printmaker 2021 also their Softmaker Presentaions 2021,
    I cannot find them in programs or apps, and Ccleaner cant find them ,i also tried Revo and no joy.
    I have a folder with the shortcuts to these programs only, and i can open them from the folder. but they cause a lot of problems,, and freeze up my laptop.
    If anyone can help me get rid of them that would be fantastic.
    Kind regards to all.

2. Goddess Bastet

Goddess Bastet Master Sergeant

I wonder if Hunter Mode within Revo would work? You would move/drop the Hunter mode cursor over the shortcut & it should try removing any leftovers.

3. andomando

andomando Private E-2

Thank you for your help. I tried your suggestion by using Hunter mode, but it did not help. I had another program on my pc that was from the same maker as the ones i am trying to remove , and i removed it from my pc. Now when i try to open these two programs my pc cannot find them, so i will delete the shortcuts and hope they are all gone. .Total regards to you for your help. Andrew

4. Goddess Bastet

Goddess Bastet Master Sergeant

Sorry to hear it also deleted software which you may use.
    Deleting the shortcuts should be fine.

You’re welcome Andrew.

5. A1phaG33k

A1phaG33k Private First Class

I too have had issues with removing their software. If you still have any of the not wanted software, look in the install folder and see if it has a uninstall icon within it. If not, I have just deleted the whole folder, and deleted any shortcuts, and called it good enough.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds