Diablo 3

Discussion in 'Software' started by Fred_G, May 14, 2012.

1. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

I guess I just don't have good luck with the drops. I can't find anything good without buying it. Playing in groups definantly help, my Demon Hunter gets killed very easily in Hell level. But works pretty well for 'artillery support'. :-D

My barbarian is doing pretty well, I do buy some armor and an ax for that one all along.

2. tym

tym Corporal

What I mean by pay to win is, to get the best gear, to be able to solo, you about need to buy the gear at the auction house.

Many believe, As I do, that Blizzard is nurfing the drops, so you have to buy the good gear at the auction house. IMHO, as with others, its blizzard that is putting the good gear on the auction house themselves, so they get us coming and going.

Finding public games with more than one player is almost impossible. At least it was that way when I quit.

To get a better idea, Go to blizzard's diablo 3 forums and read the posts. Its just not me complaining.

3. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

What size tin foil hat do you wear? :-D

I suspect the same, but have no proof. I prefer the tin foil Stetson hat. :-D

4. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Just because people believe a game is rigged doesn't make it true lol, all that stuff on the ah, comes from random drops. Its just not some setup to get your money, as that money goes to the players selling the items, not to blizzard.

5. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Colemanguy, surely, by now, you know that when someone states they believe in a tin foil hat theory, you will not convince them otherwise.

The gold auction house is just a gateway auction house. Then Blizzards takes your $ cause they will only sell the really good stuff at the real $ auction.

Proof? I don't need no stinking proof, I gots a tin foil hat on! :-D

But just out of curiosity, why does Blizzard take 15% of the fake gold you get from them, when you sell something? They can't really use it, what is up with that fee? New world order maybe? ;) Or maybe training you to take a % loss when you sell something, so you don't mind when they take 15% of your real $??? Who knows.

6. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Oh no fred! I gotta get me one of those tin foil hats before its too late! I had never thought about the 15% thing, i guess i figured its part of there way to remove gold from the playing field.

7. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

I think I have one in my stash somewhere. :-D

And they are removing the invisible gold for what reason? You don't think that is herding? ;)

8. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

I think it might be to try to prevent people from hording as much gold, hard to say, but they do the same for wow auctions and i can't figure out why.

9. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Hoarding gold? It is imaginary gold...

Hmm, I wonder if Colmanguy is one of Blizzard's minions... Tell me Colemanguy, which of the Prime Evils are you? Corporate Greed? :-D roflmao

Just joking of course. This heat makes coffee undrinkable, and messes with my head.

10. thisisu

thisisu Malware Consultant

I'm level 60 now in Inferno Act I =]

11. susonjoy

susonjoy Private E-2

Diablo3 game is very interesting game, but the only thing you feel difficult when you start the game at initial stages. Many features are added to the game for the popularity of the game. While playing this game you will get lots of excitement. If you continue this game really you feel thrill while playing I am experiencing it.

12. Speculant

Speculant The Confused One

I heard a lot of complaints about it, although it scored a very solid 87% on GameRankings. I think people might have hyped it up a little more than necessary, due to how popular Diablo I and II were.

Personally, I'm not really into dungeon crawler games, although I know many people are.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds