Finances vs wedding

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ACE 256, Mar 12, 2010.

?

Go for the 27th or wait?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2010.
  1. Get married on the 27th and renew your vows in a nice ceramony later.

95.5%
  2. Wait it out and save up for a nice wedding that wont be on your one year anniversary.

4.5%
  1. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Think you have the festivities well in order Frank!!! :-D

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

:) Have an awesome day, both of you!

3. Mrs.ACE

Mrs.ACE Private E-2

well the big leap is tomorrow....im excited and ya know what frank you forgot my jelly cant have any tonight such a huge disappointment :) i have to wait for tomorrow not fair

4. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Well, Mrs. Ace, I wish you both the best of luck, and I am sure the jelly will be just as good tomorrow! Congrats to both of you!:) :celebrate :celebrate

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hope you have a great day today and congrats on the wedding, have fun and a happy life together.

Jelly, neat..... just waiting for a jelly fight!

6. TollhouseFrank

TollhouseFrank Private First Class

if it wasn't for hte fact that i hadnot had sleep in 2 days, i think last night woulda went better. We did end up out having fun. I learned a few things last night.

Mrs. Ace loves bananna pudding.
    Mr. Ace is still lovin' awesome.
    They have an awesome pair of cats, and their XBox 360 hates their tv.
    Mr. Ace's unborn daughter is a total daddy's girl already.
    OH if I were to somehow get security video of Mrs. Ace's fumbling attrempts to stand up last night after deciding it was a good idea to sit down in the floor against the wall at Wal-Mart while my g/f was off getting something and we were waiting on her.

7. TollhouseFrank

back at the hotel. Ace whipped my rear end at ID4 multiplayer....

the wedding was fun. Duck chasing, lots of stuff forgotten = lots of runs back to Ace's home..... lots of wind making it cold for everyone, Mrs. Ace eating a chicken leg during all the reception photos....

It was great fun. Can't wait to get some more free time to spend with them again.

8. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

As long as the wedding got done, and everybody had fun... in the end that's what matters. :)

9. TollhouseFrank

yeah. Mrs. Ace was totally worn out when my g/f and I left their house. Ace himself managed to hurt his back which sucks for him. Did get to enjoy plenty of time just goofin' off with them both.

Their TV still hates their game systems.....

10. ACE 256

ACE 256 MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Overclocking Expe

Back at the house, back is starting to feel better.Mrs.ACE is in bed half dead. He hips and back are killing her. But were very married! :) I would post pics, but the ones I took are far to dark. I'm going to try to brighten them up a bit in the morning.

11. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hello Ace, Glad to hear ya tied the knot! :) Hope the Mrs. feels better. Nothing worse than being in so much pain. :( I hope things go better, and take your time on the pix. You know the Mrs. has to 'approve' them first LOL

12. TollhouseFrank

nothin g naughty in them. i tried to help ace by using his camera during the ceremony. i think he set it to 'auto in a dark area' or somehting like that. We were in a shelter out here at thye park near where they live. With as many batteries as he brought, i probably shoulda been blowing through them to use flash.

13. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

Congratulations, phase one out of the way. LOL A baby girl huh? When is she due?

14. TollhouseFrank

whenever she wants to be due.... :p

15. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

When Mr and Mrs ace are in the middle of a field,there's been a power cut and they're mobile's need charging.

Then she'll decide she wants out...Or in whichever way you look at it...

16. Mrs.ACE

Mrs.ACE Private E-2

my back still hurts but my fever is gone hoping tomorrow is better so that we can have a decent day together

17. TollhouseFrank

I have pics as proof that Ace is definately Kid Rock........... :p

18. Mrs.ACE

Mrs.ACE Private E-2

feeling much better.....and no he is not kid rock...i swear the next person to say it is getting hurt :) and she is due june 27th

19. TollhouseFrank

Lesson Learned while at the wedding: Ducks dont' like gummi-life-savers

20. ACE 256

ACE 256 MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Overclocking Expe

The gummys sink to quickly for them to get. :-D

21. Mrs.ACE

Mrs.ACE Private E-2

i wanted some of those gummys :(

22. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Hi Mrs. Ace, and rightfully so, you should have gotten some. Did Mr. Ace eat them all? You m ight have to pull rank on him! LOL

I say YES to gummy bears, but NO to gummy worms!:-D:-D

Hope you are feeling better :)

23. TollhouseFrank

last i heard, she was doin' better. We think it was something her and my g/f both ate at the chinese restaurant we went to. Both of them got sick at the same time for about the same amount of time.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds