For The Record

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by star17, Jun 19, 2009.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Muskie was a great buddy of mine who unfortunately fell foul of the mods and as it is seen if you search for such a miscreant you will find "could not obey the rules" and that goes for a number of the other names mentioned as for the rest maybe they just moved on but are still remembered.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Sounds and lists like an old western rouges gallery of wanted! :p

3. Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser A Really Great Guy

Bill do you know where Musky hangs out now days? I remember some of the incident you are speaking of but not all of it. I do remember that he had moved on to another forum but as I did not know which one I lost touch with him. If you could PM me any more information I would appreciate it (not info of the incident, just on how to get in touch with Bob again). Thanks!

Jack

4. star17

star17 MajorGeek

I checked with Abby before posting this to be sure as I don't keep up with most of the "dramas" here, but none of the folks I mentioned are banned. Several of them still lurk, but for reasons I'll let them share if they desire they don't post.

I thought of a couple other "missing persons" (destination unknown!): Rex Noctis, the lovely Mispon, sisjam, SwatShark, DarkHeart77, Evc31680(Eric), Cashy, Wobbles. And, of course, GT and Grubblebump passing. I know I'm forgetting some, but you get the idea.

I'm sure there are some good people here now, I'm just not around as much as before so I don't really know them as well. :)

Jack, I believe this is MuskyBob's website; there's an email contact on the page. Some familiar names have left comments for him so I think it's him.

http://www.freewebs.com/muskybob/

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  5. oldandconfusedagain

oldandconfusedagain Private E-2 <i>emeritus</i>

ahhh..........the yellow shorts.

I miss the adventures of flat Tim. :(

6. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Sorry if i misled members but i understood that "i can't follow the rules" disqualified them from posting, so please accept my apology.

As for others GT was a great loss to us all his wit and humor are sadly missed.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds