Help Me Recover My Deleted Pictures From My Samsung-sm-j320a

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by hotrod my pc, Nov 3, 2020.

1. hotrod my pc

hotrod my pc Private E-2

I just got first ever sd card and i was trying to transfer my photos and my other pictures from my phone to my sd card. I named the folders in the sd card to the same thing as what it was named on the phone. So that i saw duplicate folders and i deleted them both. I did not realize i was deleting the files on the sd card. Can someone please help me. I have tried to find the recycle bin on the phone because when i was doing web searches it said thats where they would be. But it seems my phone is not quite the same as the ones i was being shown.

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. hotrod my pc

hotrod my pc Private E-2

Is there a way to get recuva on my phone i dont have hardware for phone to pc connections? If not what kind of cable do i use and where do i connect it? This is the first time ever that i have tried to do this sort of things. Which is partially why for me this happend.

4. Eldon

You can't run Recuva on a phone.
    To connect your phone to a PC requires a USB cable like the one you use for charging.

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

6. hotrod my pc

hotrod my pc Private E-2

ok so i got the pc to read my cell phone but the problem is Recuva does not see my phone when i fire it up.

7. Eldon

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds