How to insert a pdf file to e-mail?

Discussion in 'Software' started by farmerj, Mar 3, 2004.

1. farmerj

farmerj Private E-2

I want to take a pdf file, put it in the main body of an e-mail (not an attachment), how is this done? Copy and Paste is NOT an option in Acrobat.
    Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,
    J.

2. farmerj

farmerj Private E-2

Outlook express

3. farmerj

farmerj Private E-2

Excellent, Thanks. Ya I forgot to state is is Acrobat reader.

J.

4. Wisewiz

Wisewiz Apprentice's Sorcerer

A PDF, if copied to clipboard and inserted in an e-mail message body, will (if it works) be accepted by the mail program as an embedded IMAGE, like a GIF, and will lose ALL of its PDF cahracteristics. It will be subject to the same reading/viewing glitches any image would be subject to, and you will lose the ability to search it, move through the pages of it, or use any of the other charcteristics of a PDF. There will be no live links in it. It will behave like a screen capture of a page of a document. PDFs are intended to be sent as ATTACHED files.

5. Greyhound

Greyhound Sergeant

Good call WW, that's what I have always done or if I remember correctly you can email it directly from Acrobat Reader. :)

6. Endi

Endi Lt. Links

You could convert it to something else

http://www.gohtm.com/ this site claims to be free conversions

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds