How To Stay Protected?

Discussion in 'Malware Help - Public (Anyone Can Post & Respond)' started by Zachæriah™, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Zachæriah™

Zachæriah™ Private E-2

So, this is gonna sound crazy and I may be schizophrenic, but I have had some issues with hearing a voice that has threatened me over and over that it's gonna set me up for some pretty heinous stuff on my computers. I was wondering what things I could do to prevent this from happening?

I know it's a little crazy, but I spent a week in the psych ward over it and also it would make me feel more comfortable if I knew all my devices were protected. I have an HP Gaming laptop, Evoo home laptop that I use a TV for as a desktop and and Apple iPhone 12. I want to make sure I'm protected from hackers and would love to learn all I can about Security for my devices.

I am back to studying A+ and eventually Net+ so I'll have a better knowledge of any vulnerabilities but I know it will take time to get there. I just don't wanna live with this anxiety anymore, day in day out. It's been happening since Sep 21st and my nerves are shot.

Thanks in advance!

2. Maxwell

Maxwell Folgers

Here are some basic steps you can take to protect your devices from hackers and cyberattacks:

A1phaG33k likes this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds