I should be a blonde..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dyamond, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Spad

Spad MajorGeek

I can relate. I used to have a medical encyclopedia set. I don't have it any more . . . ;)

Dy is a brunette. She only impersonates a blonde from time to time :-D

I still think we should encase Dy in bubble wrap! As I recall she's gotten hit by cars, ran into things, and has fallen down, not to mention nearly being attacked by a fuzzy ugg on a bus! (wait, that was footwear, I was told. But still . . .).

Protect the Dyamond!!! :)

2. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

3. Spock96

I can get a lot of static bubble wrap ;)

4. dyamond

dyamond Imelda Marcos of Majorgeeks

@ Rikky, you really want to get kicked, don't you? :p

Gee, I'd hate to be around when you take your shoes off. :-D

Hey!! I don't impersonate anyone.. I can't help it if I have blonde "tendencies" sometimes. LOL

roflmao @ bubble wrap as your not the first person to actually say that to me. I blame my feet.. I mean, I'm an amazon with the foot size of a 10 year old (literally.. I tried on my friends 10 year old daughter's shoes the other day and they fit LOL) How can I possibly have any sort of balance built like that?? :-D:-D

I think I *do* need some protecting.. from myself :-D

5. Spock96

All the more reason for bubble wrap:p;).

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Nice hat :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds