If You Are Planing Buying A Tcl Phone Don't They Suck

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by Anon-469e6fb48c, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

I bought one and i tell you they are filled with bloatware.The system can't even play simple games.Dropped one of them and the screen cracked with one drop.All there updates do nothing if any thing they lag the phone like crazy.

I needed a spare after a car ran over my phone,After it fell out of my pocket.

by by 500 dollar Galaxy S7.

These phones suck.

The screen's on these phones are so crappy one drop just breaks them instantly.

Cheaply made.

I dropped my Galaxy S7 so many times at work and never cracked the screen.It took a car to destroy it lol.

Just read these other reviews.
    https://www.trustpilot.com/review/alcatelonetouch.com

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

I have an LG Leon. It's 4 years old and not a scratch on the screen.
    My Mom's Motorola C1118 belongs in a museum. And it has the original battery! :eek:

3. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

I bought the Galaxy S6 Android shortly after it first came out. Cleaned up unnecessary apps etc and it runs fast and smooth as the day I bought it. I keep its software updated, virus free and fully charged. So far I see no need to replace it. It's a handy little device that saw me through when my old laptop died until I bought a new one months later.

So personally, I saw it as a good investment given the years I've had it. It serves my purposes for phone, camera, handy pc for internet, email, etc., so as long as I continue software, security and version updates to stay abreast with whatever I need. I ain't letting go of this baby which still looks as new as the day I bought it (well, I have a screen protector and it's in a flip cover case with a window for it - similar to a wallet case but better - which are no longer available).

4. JonahWales

JonahWales Staff Sergeant

i wanted some ZTE flip phone or something but its 3 g and now its no good wasted 25 almost spent 80 on it--its still good for intenet i guess

i want a jitterbug phone and i hate phones

5. ownthree

ownthree Corporal

new phones are just a waste of money.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds