Inexpensive Bluetoof Speaker

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by Fred_G, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

I picked up one of these for my Xmas present. Not a bad deal for the $.

https://www.jbl.com/bluetooth-speakers/JBL+GO.html

My phone has always been to quite for music, not anymore. Not for you audiophliles, but, as it is a $20 speaker, you probably know that.

Happy with mine.

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Not bluetooth but I connect a $2.50 speaker to my laptops, and mp3 players to listen to music in the car and the shower. (I don't store any music on my phone). The one laptop and the mp3 players (four of them) don't have bluetooth so I wanted something that would work on all the devices. The first one cost me $5. After that the price went down. It is amazing how good it sounds for cheap.
    We own a black, a white and a red speaker. It takes 3 size AAA batteries. I get 24 free heavy duty batteries from the local Harbor Freight store with a coupon when I buy even a 99¢ item. I too love a bargain!

Attached Files:

3. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

plodr likes this.
  4. Anon-9aee479f8f

Anon-9aee479f8f Anonymized

WOW! We get the Harbor Freight Catalog and I have never seen this offer in our area. The best we are offered free is a little flashlight over and over.:( Guess they offer different things in different parts of the USA. The two stores within 60 miles of me are really little stores also.

5. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I googled and I can't find any Bluetoof speakers???!!!

Imandy Mann likes this.
  6. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

One of our phones is a straighttalk. Straighttalk has a rewards program where you get points and discount offers from various venders. Fast food , some department stores, along with data plan cards and Harbor Freight always have several icoupons with freebees with any purchase available. If anyone has Straighttalk its worth looking into.

7. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I signed up.

Imandy Mann likes this.
  8. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

It is usually available only in the south....

9. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

We get lots of freebies from Harbor Freight: four pack of microfiber cloths, long-reach grabbers, AA and AAA batteries, screw driver set, LED flashlights (we never use the coupons for the stick kind but the one with more LEDs instead and a hanging hook and magnet on the back) multimeter, zip ties, scissors...

In fact the coupons use to say, "free no purchase necessary". We had so many things when our church has its annual flea market, we donate our extra loot to the church.

Imandy Mann likes this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds