Introducing Myself And Report A Mistake

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by YvandeCV, Jan 5, 2021.

1. YvandeCV

YvandeCV Private E-2

Hello, My surname is "YvandeCV" and I would like to report a mistake discovered yesterday regarding "Downloading Driver Booster Pro 8.2.0.308".

I have more than 40 years of computer science behind me. I live near Bordeaux in France, well known for its pretigious wines. (And if that can reassure you: I didn't drink anything before I wrote).

After installing this update, the apparent version is not the 8.20.0.308 BUT version 8.2.0.306.
    It seems that it is not the right file that is delivered.
    to less than that........
    Kind regards

DavidGP likes this.
  2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Welcome to MajorGeeks. :)
    Admin will address your report.

DavidGP likes this.
  3. YvandeCV

YvandeCV Private E-2

Hello Eldon,
    I have the impression that the Pink Floyd are not far behind you, if they are not in you.
    In any case, it's my case, in balance with Dire Straits!;)

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey YvandeCV and welcome to the forum, glad to have you onboard,

As to your query while I may admin the forum I cannot change the main downloads area, so for that pop an email to mgnews AT majorgeeks.com
    And team there should be able to address this, greta spot BTW and its members that help sites get better.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds