need a program too fix windows xp

Discussion in 'Software' started by fordman1, Aug 11, 2009.

1. fordman1

fordman1 Private E-2

hi wen my pc boots up windows xp home... there are 2 files missing i need help... they are windows\system32\yamdndpf.dll and a \ttkhuxcc.ddl and it says (RUNDLL) i need a program too fix this and thanks for the help...

2. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

g'day fordman1

have you tried the error check function located in my computer right click on the c drive select properties from the menu in the next box select tools tab you will find error check in the next box make sure you check both find and fix errors and then follow the prompts,you will need to schedule this to run on the next boot up so reboot the computer to start also have a copy of the windows xp installation cd handy you may need it.this may fix the rundll problem.as for the other two dll file i google them and found no search results for them are you sure you copied them down correctly.

3. pistol

pistol Private First Class

type this command( sfc /scannow ) in to the "run" from the start tab,insert your Xp disk,and this should replace the missing Dll's,
    note: you may have to repeatedly click the "try again" until it finishes

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds