Need program that plays Blu-ray discs

Discussion in 'Software' started by CssSnake6, Jun 27, 2015.

1. CssSnake6

CssSnake6 Private E-2

I recently bought a internal Blu-ray drive for my PC. I got it installed and the drive itself WILL recognize Blu-ray discs, but I cannot find a program that will actually play them. Windows Media Player, Media Player Classic, and VLC will not recognize the Blu-ray disc. I have also tired using Cyberlink PowerDVD & DAPlayer (a.k.a 5KPlayer) as well, but Cyberlink PowerDVD is the only one that (kinda) works but its so frustrating to use that I'd sooner download a copy of the movie online than ever use PowerDVD again.

I bought the drive refurbished from a local store, So I dont have the original box / instructions that came with it but I know its an LG brand Blu-ray / MDisc combo player, if that helps.

2. CssSnake6

CssSnake6 Private E-2

I FINALLY managed to find a program that works! And just as good as VLC, too! For anyone that may come across this thread and has the same problem as me, the program I found is iDeer Blu-Ray player. The program will load straight into the movie's main menu, skipping all the ads, you can use your mouse to navigate menus, and the video will show up when using screen capture software.

http://www.ideerapp.com/index.html

@admin: Close thread, we're done here.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds