Oulook Express-Forwarding

Discussion in 'Software' started by blkittygirl, Jun 7, 2005.

1. blkittygirl

blkittygirl Private First Class

I would like to know if there is a way to stop forwarding all the previous email adresses with an email that you are passing on. It doesn't seem right to pass everybody's address around like that and I would like to know how without having to highlight them and then delete. Is there a way to prevent this in the options tab that I'm missing? Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanx
    B :D

2. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

When you click on forward you can then just highlight the addresses in the body of the message by holding down your left mouse button...drag across and down until all the addresses are highlighted, release the mouse button and tap your delete key. All gone! :)

3. blkittygirl

Thanx AbbySue,
    I was looking for a way to prevent it from happening in the first place. A way to have it not happen at all so you don't have to highlight and delete. That's what I've been doing...Just looking for an easier way of doing it...Thanx though for your quick reply...it is much appreciated.
    B

4. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

I could be wrong but I don't believe there is a way to prevent it to begin with other than adjusting your settings Tools > Options > Send and un-ticking 'include message with reply'. However that would totally defeat the purpose in that it would also remove what you want to send on to others. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.:)

5. blkittygirl

No Prob AbbySue, I was looking for the lazy man's way out...I'm still hoping someone has a way tho.
    Thanx again,
    B

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds