pdf file conversion

Discussion in 'Software' started by starrekin61, May 2, 2008.

1. starrekin61

starrekin61 Private E-2

Hi all. I need to convert two bitmap (bmp) files into a .pdf file so that I can edit them. They are coming up like snapshots - they are articles, with pictures in them. Any ideas? Thanks.

2. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

Last edited: May 2, 2008
  3. starrekin61

starrekin61 Private E-2

Thank you for the info. I will try it.
    I have been able to convert it into a pdf using an online site - free to pdf (not at work, so do not have the correct link). However, now I need to find a pdf editor which will enable me to edit type and graphics.
    Regular copy/paste in Adobe/Word does not allow me to do this. The typeface is different and colored - I need to replace it with Times New Roman - and make totally new documents out of them - without any of the graphics.
    Thanks for your help and if you have any ideas, I'd appreciate them.
    Bren

4. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

Why not edit the original BMP files, or add the BMP files to a Word doc, then when it's done being edited you can convert it to PDF.

5. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds