R.I.P bigbazza

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LauraR, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Toke

Toke MajorGeek

I'm stunned.. its like he was a family member yet in one respect he was.. Rest easily my friend and my condolences to his family in Australia.

2. evilfantasy

evilfantasy Malware Fighter

Re: bigbazza (R.I.P.) ...I believe...

My thoughts exactly.

R.I.P. bigbazza :major

3. enoskype

enoskype Private E-2

bigbazza (R.I.P.)

My sincerest condolences to his family and MG Forum!

R.I.P. bigbazza.

4. greenknight32

greenknight32 Sergeant

Very sad news. The place won't be the same without him.

5. mjnc

mjnc MajorGeek

Just noticed that today, April 10th, is Bazza's birthday.
    happy-birthday_1933.jpg

I suspect that no one in his family realizes the impact he had within this forum -
    with members and guests alike.

6. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Happy Birthday, Baz - we miss you! :major

7. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

We sure do. Happy Birthday Bazza, lad. :)

8. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

Happy Birthday Bazza.

9. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Well, bazza...I know where you ended up and I'm thinking you've got a giant birthday cake in heaven with all the software you want.:)

Miss you.

10. Spock96

Spock96 Major Geek 'Spocky'

I second that.

11. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

Life has had me hunkered down for quite a while now. Just checked back in to see what's going and and sadly found this thread...

RIP bazza you will be sorely missed.

12. Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser A Really Great Guy

I'm with you BluesMan, been a while since I've checked in and saw this thread immediately. I hate seeing things like this. Bazza, you will be sorely missed my friend and it was a pleasure knowing you sir.

Jack

13. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

I must need my eyes checked.
    Must have seen this and mistook it for the thread about Augie.
    Just saw what I had missed.
    As everybody ahead of me has stated, Rest in Peace. You are indeed going to be missed.

14. pclover

pclover MajorGeek

VERY sad to hear this. :(

Will be missed!

15. MrPewty

MrPewty MajorGeek

Like some others, I don't get on this site that much anymore.

Very sad to hear about bigbazza. RIP.

16. handygal

handygal First Sergeant

Oh my!

I don't hang around the lounge very often but i do have a few favorites -- I appreciate the smile they add to my day and the ready help they always offer. bigbazza was one of the best, RIP.

He must have really loved this place for his son to have found it and taken the time to update. No one in my universe would have known. Makes me think that majorgeeks.com was his homepage. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

17. rogvalcox

rogvalcox MajorGeek

Hadn't been around for a while due to life in general, but I came by looking for a piece of software to download and thought I would stop by the lounge and see who is still hanging around this neck of the woods.

This was the first thing that caught my attention and I gotta say...what a bummer! So sad to hear this...I really enjoyed the company when I was hanging out here.

May peace be with you and hope all is well for the family.

--Roger

18. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

Sad to hear it, I realized it had been too long for me visiting here. Dang.

19. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

Gosh...been away a while and popped in for a SW prob when I thought I'ld check in quickly to see who is around when this caught my eye...lost for words!

Amazing how one's persona...one as special, caring and outreaching as BigBazza's could stretch out into cyber space and even now, touch us.

BB, you actually made each of us who got to know you feel and regret the loss of a special friend...sight unseen...simply because as BigBazza you could reach out and come into our inner space.

Myself along with those at Major Geeks who have come to know you will sorely miss you BB.

Sincere (though very late) condolences to his family.

LS

20. godsdragon

godsdragon Private E-2

So sorry to hear these news... My prayers with bigbazza's family and friends...

21. Yargwel

Yargwel MajorGeek

Been away for far too long so very late seeing this but I must add my condolences too

22. Toke

Toke MajorGeek

As other members the passing of bigbazza has come as a real shock and he will be sorely missed by all MG members as he gave a lot of his time to hand on his knowledge to others, my heart goes out to his family. Rest In Peace bigbazza.

23. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Hey Biggy-B Bazza. We had some good times on this forum, mate. Lots of trolls, lots of laughs. Lots of helping people out. Lots of razzing my butt to get a rise out of me, you freaking joker.

You take care of you, bro.. throw me a razz when you get a chance to break away from all the angelic type stuff you're up to now.
    -Kodo

24. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Not been over in a bit due to work commitments, the wife ragging my arse about decorating, DIY and deck building in the jungle which was my garden, but all that pales into insignificance when one of the tribe passes on. Just like when Stubby left us, I was extremely saddened to hear of Baz's passing to the great internet cafe in the sky.

See ya Baz. You were a riot.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds