Sailor Revamped

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Sailor, Jun 26, 2021.

1. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

Hi everyone. I'm logging in after years in this forum. I discovered MG around 2006 when I bought my first PC and game. Daily talks those days made me familiar with the jargon and trends; came close to leading me into university studies to be a programmer. In the end (or rather, in the beginning) I chose something more akin to social sciences which evolved into security. Then I drifted away from computer geek material, although I did stay more aware than my average colleague. I'm now going through a period of reorientation and I might pursue more knowledge, perhaps a certification in technical matters. Cyber Security and ITYL.

Is this page still the place to be? I do see some usernames that I recognize after 15 years and I hope you're all healthy and shredding malware ass like you used to.

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Hi, from South Africa. :)

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Hey...welcome back. Hope you stay around.

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back. :)

mecanicogolf likes this.
  5. RexB

RexB Private E-2

Like you i rarely post, nice to see you again Sailor.
    I still get most all my downloads from MG, clean 0f bloat.
    And a tip in the cookie jar :)

from Puget Sound

Edit: Whoa, just saw this was an old thread. Don't matter, good that you're back.

6. mecanicogolf

mecanicogolf Private E-2

Howdy Hi there.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds