Some News

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by star17, Mar 23, 2006.

1. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

Absolutely. Keep your head up GT.

2. LadyLaraCroft

LadyLaraCroft elfette

My friend's mom died of Ovarian cancer this morning at 7:30. They caught it at a late stage..and ovarian cancer is tricky, it doesn't always show up from pap smears...what an emotional day.

many hugs for you GT. hope you're having a nice week.

3. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

Sorry to hear about your and your mothers loss Maria. It's never easy to lose someone. May you two find peace and comfort with your family and friends.

LOL. Well, "nice" is relative. :D
    Went back to work Monday morning, but had symptoms which turned out to minor internal bleeding from stomach or intestines, so was back to the doctor again. A steroid I'm taking to help buffer the effects of the chemo kept me wired and I didn't sleep any from Thursday through Sunday nights, so I was totally wiped out by Monday anyway. Doc prescribed more stuff to help with the stomach and a sleeping pill to help fight the steroid, and I got to sleep Monday night. Been working the rest of the week, so I guess it's been a pretty good week, all things considered. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds