Sso this is where you start!?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Gregorius, May 27, 2006.

1. Gregorius

Gregorius Private E-2

Wow! Hi.
    I looked all over for a "new post" link.But I ...well gee...I had to read stuff before I figured out that you do not have a link that simply says: "New post here" or" Select this if you want to do a new intro post..." or "Post new post here"
    I guess I should have fugured out that "new thread" means the same thing! But to me it doesn't.
    Well, anyway I am happy to be here.

As an old timer engineer and a computer geek from Wayback, I need to find out about the new PC I just built. Yes, I built my own and it worked on the first try...but
    I would like to install a mobo monitor sw...and gotr hold of MBM5(.3.7.0?) from y'all.

I have a ASRock mobo but the list on the mbm5 does not seem to have my mobo 's name on it for compatibility: My mobo is a 939Dual SATA2 board...there are no other names or ID marks that I can find. Can anyone help me?

Is the MBM5 not compatible with my new mobo? Or, should I be looking somewhere else for the ID which will match the list on the MBM5 list?

Thanks ...and glad to be 'geeking' again after many years of getting punked by rebuilders.:-(

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds