The Goodnight Thread.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shiver Me Timbers, Jul 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiver Me Timbers

Shiver Me Timbers MajorGeek

Good night G.T.

2. Shiver Me Timbers

:rolleyes: Well, I don't like to double post, but in this case I have to. If I wait for someone else to, I will be sound asleep here at my desk. I must log off now, as my body thinks it wants to shut down. Everyone have a good one. Night all. :)

(smt aims)___ *** (Lugz) Just one for the road. lol

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Sorry to bring this one up again but SHEET! its 4am. I need to sleep sometime!

4. Robster12

Robster12 The Horse Whisperer

Goodnight, Goldfish...
    Hope you got that .EXE thing going...

:p :p :p :p :p ;)

5. billH

billH Master Sergeant

Night GF, night Robby, night GT, night SMT, night EVERYONE. Sees ya Sunday, maybe unless I'm too tuckered from the con. Cookies and milk for 'em what what want's 'em.
    Bill

6. laurieB

laurieB MajorGeek

how do you all know when one goodnight is finished and another has started? its only early evening here, so goodnight to my US friends and goodmorning to my english ones lol aloha

7. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

We should probably use the International Dateline, considering how many time zones are represented here.

Whatever time it is wherever here is for you, it's time for bed here. Night all. :)

8. Shiver Me Timbers

Goodnight G.T. Sweet dreams.

9. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

Goodnight everyone!

:cool:

cooked

10. Shiver Me Timbers

Night cooked.

(smt aims) ___ **(cooked)

11. mag00

mag00 Sergeant

Just passin through, HI [​IMG]

12. Shiver Me Timbers

Well, as long as you stay and post. Wouldn't want to over look you in anyway.

13. mag00

mag00 Sergeant

I have a sick sense of humor, but don't tell anyone. I'm not ready to say g'night yet, but have some travelling to do, follow along if you dare! [​IMG]

14. Shiver Me Timbers

I will take that as an invitation. ;)

15. Boccemon

Boccemon First Sergeant

'Night all...be back in 20 minutes or so. (goin' home from work).

16. mag00

mag00 Sergeant

G'nignt, sleep well, I'm tired from all the travelling. Didn't see ya following along, oh well I had fun anyway, maybe next time.

17. Shiver Me Timbers

I was hot on your trail but then I got side tracked. Don't worry, you weren't that far ahead.

Goodnight mag00. Sweet dreams, even if they might be strange ones.

18. Shiver Me Timbers

For those who are starting your day...Good morning. For those who are ending their day like me...Goodnight. Once again, I must go. It is 4 in the morning and I might have to get up tomorrow. G.T. grounded me, so I am going to stay in bed as late as I can.

Well all........................ Goodnigt.

19. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

I just go with the flow, so to speak, and say g'night! - even though it's evening here. ;)

Soooo...Nighty, night, folks!

Magoo....I fear the hand!!!!......... :(

20. mag00

mag00 Sergeant

Good morning, boy was I tired from all the traveling. No coffee this morning, I miss coffee and the paper, oh well, off to work.

Phantom-The hand thing was a one day only special :) and is your friend.[​IMG]

PS SMT I left you so far in the dust, you would have needed a camel to get out. hehehe

21. WobblesRArt

WobblesRArt MajorGeek

Good Morning all,........it's not a bad day at 9:20 am, am listing about six degrees to the right today. Got some old Santana on, recorded in 1967 at Winterland in SF. I didn't get on here yesterday at all, o well............you all have a great day...........what little work I do, today it's working at the art gallery here in Vacaville, California....................wobbles

22. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

I really should go to sleep before 4am tonight. Its such a waste of a day waking up at like 1pm.

23. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Oops, just got up to check somthing and ended up writing a few lines of totally pointless php code. oh well. Back to beddy byes.

24. jarcher

jarcher I can't handle a title

well it's 2 something and I just got here

php Pretty High and Puffy?

nite all

25. Shiver Me Timbers

mag00, monday night you are mine. I will not answer any PM's and not only will not only keep up with you, but tag you on the way by.

26. laurieB

laurieB MajorGeek

talking about time zones.....is it possible to alter the time on my MG message boards. i have GMT + five or something. I'm sure i did it once but have forgotten how now. (early sometimers disease lol) :)

27. G.T.

Sure. Click User CP (control panel), click User Options, scroll down the page to the time settings, and change it. Should be something like GMT -10 for Hawaii.

28. laurieB

laurieB MajorGeek

thanx gt. that will stop me feeling quite so outa sinc with the rest of you. ps. it's supposed to be -11hrs in the summer, but -10 is the one with hawaii next to it and it brings the time up (give or take 5mins lol) as the right time. aloha

29. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

Good night!!!

:cool:

cooked

30. Shiver Me Timbers

goodnight Cooked.

31. G.T.

-10 is correct if you also set auto Daylight Savings Time, which will compensate for that.

32. CloX-IT

CloX-IT Private E-2

Plummeting through the vast wasteland of cyberspace and yelln good night on the way by..

Good Niight!

*thwump!

33. Shiver Me Timbers

Goodnight CloX-IT. Sweet dreams.

34. Phantom

G'night.....

35. Shiver Me Timbers

Goodnight Phantom. Gee you were very quiet tonight. I hope your chatty tomorrow night. ;)

36. Phantom

I'm doing about five things at once, a.t.m.

....Not a lot of interest tonight/day. Just looking at Kodo getting pelted and made sick with pizza. LoL!

37. Shiver Me Timbers

Well, I do admire Kodo. It's for a good cause.

As for you, think vacation. It's time for you to grab the family and have some fun.

38. Phantom

It would be a nice thought...if my family was still living with me - but no can do, I'm afraid.

39. Shiver Me Timbers

Really too bad. Everyone needs a break from it all sometimes. Maybe you should really think about a Canadian Experience. I can make arrangements for a place up around Marathon Ontario. Nice quiet location. Lots of moose, bears and all sorts of wild life. Fishing like you wouldn't believe. Stay in bed for a few days, then explore.

40. mag00

mag00 Sergeant

Oh, that is sooo easy for you to say, as you gack up sand and tumbleweeds. [​IMG]

I'm the fastest two finger typer in the west. [​IMG]

41. Shiver Me Timbers

Monday night I will be well rested. I will have my chair set up in the comfort position and then I will give you a chance to see me go. :p

42. Phantom

Yeah, I wish I could. Maybe in my next lifetime. This one is past it's useby date.

Canada is definitely on the options list when I decide to blow this joint.

43. Shiver Me Timbers

If your ever looking for a location in the middle of nowhere, give me a call. I can get you into places so isolated, that the only way in is via air. I can find you the smallest villages, that you would think your the only person living there. Yep, I am good with isolation. Now if your looking for a city, I can help you with small ones. Big ones, your on your own.

44. Phantom

Yes, I could handle disappearing somewhere from a personal p.o.v., but unfortunately, I have a duty of care for quiet a few folk - so it's a limiting factor, a.t.m. Unless I decide I don't care about anyone else, of course - not going to happen.

45. Shiver Me Timbers

Well when your ready of a vacation...You know where to find me.

46. mag00

mag00 Sergeant

Look out! Make sure your chair is in a safe spot hehehe. I can't be responsible.
    [​IMG]
    I thought I read somewhere that 2 mosquitos hauled of a baby somewhere in Canada, is that true?

Anyway, I must take leave. Maybe this thread will still be going tomorrow evening, so until then, Good Night. (morning)

47. Shiver Me Timbers

Goodnight Mag00. Be waiting for you tomorrow. :p

48. Phantom

I'm outta here.

Sleep well, wherever you are.

49. Shiver Me Timbers

Well people, it's almost 5 in the morning and I have to chase Mag00 tomorrow night. I think I had better get a couple of hours sleep. For all those who respect a creative person, Ill say it with style:

For once again I must part,
    so I'll say something from my heart,
    the day was long but it must end,
    goodnight to you, goodnight my friend.

For those whom confuse creative with evil:
    Ya right, like I would say goodnight to you. :p :p :p

Oh Phantom, you snuck one in on me. Goodnight again.

50. pegg

pegg MajorGeek

Hey, shiver, you crazy, girl? Hope you got a nap this afternoon.

LOVE the poem! I like to be "creative" too. :) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds