Web Usage On Mobiles

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by NE5, Sep 11, 2019.

1. NE5

NE5 Private E-2

I'm looking at a new mobile, I use my current Samsung J5 (old model) to be on the way out and spend the vast majority of my useage of it browsing on the move.

How do you tell what is a good buy, as the talk time and standby time of phones differ wildly even with phones using the same size 3000maH battery

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

HI

Generally I tend to look at features as TBH talk and usage time on modern smartphones is awful, just think you'll get a days usage and thats it, I always carry a spare battery bar charger, it gives around 50% charge, indeed larger the maH then more usage time, but these tend to be large phones and not cheap.

Oh when on the move as working away from home I carry a spare older phone just in case.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds