Which Is Wiser?

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by Marti82, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Marti82

Marti82 Corporal

Hey guys,
    Another post from me, this time regarding mobile phones.
    My provider informed me I can opt for a new phone, or just extend my contract. Been 2 years now, and still am happy with the choice I made back then thanks to your help (Moto G7 plus)

As for the phones, I have been conparing them, side by side, but all those midern technical doodads make not much sense to me.
    I can pick between a Oppo A53, Motorola G9 plus, or a Motorola G 5G.

Can anyone advise me?

2. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

https://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?&idPhone3=10577&idPhone1=10432&idPhone2=10376#diff-

The Oppo isn't much of an improvement over your current phone. The Moto G 5G would be my recommendation of the other two if you decide you must upgrade now, simply for future 5G network compatibility. However 5G service is still limited, so it won't be a huge advantage now and by the time it is, there will be newer and better phones on the market. If you're happy with what you have now, wait.

Marti82 likes this.
  3. Marti82

Marti82 Corporal

5G network is available over here (Netherlands), that's why I considered that one.

Thank you, for your time and reply. Appreciate it :)

4. Marti82

Marti82 Corporal

GSM Arena is not cooperating the last couple of days, but my provider opted a few other phones this time. As well as previously mentioned ones, of course.

The G9 is not as much an option as I thought it'd be - since I have pets, it does help when the camera responds a bit quick instead of deciding whether or not it's going to take the pic or not :/
    I haven't even looked at the 5G option, found out it doesn't provide stereo sound (love listening to music while working at the farm, or taking a shower - usually park my phone on a shelf and go on with my tasks at hand hahaha)

However, the "new" options are the Oppo A72 128GB, and a Samsung A32
    I used to love Samsung heaps, but the last experience has me doubting (horrible.. apps that had their own mind, Bixby that refused to stay turned off,..)

It's driving me cuckoo - aagin :/ Their reviews look good enough, of course it's everyone's own preference what they like or not.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds