Win 10 Programs Lost Permissions To Other Hdds

Discussion in 'Software' started by g6qwerty, Oct 24, 2023.

1. g6qwerty

g6qwerty Private E-2

I don't know how but on this install of win10 it lost permission so when ever i try to save a file from any software i have installed to another hard drive that isn't drive C or D or E it won't let me, so I have to keep making the software run as administrator. Even For freshly installed software. And I don't know why It won't even when i changed the permissions on the hdd its self.

2. g6qwerty

g6qwerty Private E-2

Any ideas cause as far as I can tell all the hard drives have the same permissions as the others that software can read and write from. Drive Q works fine with software too, but the others disk I can't read or write to with software like unity or web browsers with out letting them run as admin.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds