Windows 11 24h2

Discussion in 'Software' started by XoXgaming, Apr 12, 2024.

1. XoXgaming

XoXgaming Corporal

I would not recommend on upgrading to 24h2.From what i am reading a lot of things can break in this version.Microsoft is trying to force Copilot on to people.All this AI stuff is nothing but spyware.

https://blogs.windows.com/windows-i...-preview-build-26052-canary-and-dev-channels/

This is not security to me.

I won't even update to 23h2 due to them wanting to install windows copilot after i have remove it.

Some people have complained they lost some of there drivers like audio and LAN and wifi connection to this update.

2. the mekanic

the mekanic Major Mekanical Geek

I've got Win10 Pro 22H2. There was an update the other day (19045.4291), and instantly my graphics started doing dumb shiat like black screen flickering, and white flashes while watching video. My clock is off, and I can't load some webpages or searches unless the PC is off by an hour compared to NIST and my cellphone. Just stupid...

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds