Hi and Edit Button issue

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Brad V, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Brad V

Brad V Private E-2

Hi and Thanks for the great site and wealth of info...

I do not see the edit button on my post... It says I have permission to edit.
    Sorry if I'm being blind. :cool

erm... I do see it now on this... my second thread.
    Is it not available for my first thread?

Thanks

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Welcome :)

You only have the ability to edit for 10 minutes after you post.

3. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

I am not sure what you need to edit, but you do need to stop posting in your malware thread as all it does is move you back to the end of the queue....so you will be waiting longer for a response.

Don't Bump! It Only Hurts You!!!

4. Brad V

Brad V Private E-2

OK.. thanks Laura.

I co/ran a Battlefield forum and clan for a few years and was spoiled by the "God" privileges, and it was set up a bit differently... it takes awhile to come down from my clouds...

Tim,

Learning the bump rules...(don't post even if you did things and got results... wait for answer).

I would probably if I could.. delete the link to the original post post about listening to the geeks...( I see now that this was a bumping offense and caused that thread to be moved) I had hoped to post that as a separate thread and a way of saying thanks... you all are doing the work of $$$$ IT people's.

so thanks....

5. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hello and welcome :wave

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

7. Hello and welcome :)to the forum....:wave

Maximus....:cool​

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds