I cannot "reply" in the support forums

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by jantjooh, Nov 12, 2009.

1. jantjooh

jantjooh Private E-2

Why ?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
    jantjooh, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

Because only authorized malware fighters are allowed to post in that forum. :)

3. jantjooh

jantjooh Private E-2

Ouch! This really is the military. I accept 20 push up's :major

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

LOL....welcome to MG's!! Please be at ease and have a look around the forums! ;)

5. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

LOL jantjooh!:-D Ya, that's why the malware forums work so well here and I'm not casting any aspersions here either. ;) Do not try this at home as these are trained professionals! Welcome aboard!:)

6. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

Welcome and 5 push ups will do:-D We learn from our mistakes. Well most of us:p Have a look around Again and join in the other forums,you might find something that peeks your interest.

@ Auggie Well put my man. Well put!;)LOL

7. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Compare our forums to others doing malware removal. Bad advice, wild guesses and wrong information. We locked it down for quality and it's the best on the net. No one is smarter at removal then these guys :)

8. LI_Geek_95

LI_Geek_95 Post-and-Run Geek

thats a dig at me;)
    Welcome:major

9. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

I mentioned NO names.rolleyes

10. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

Welcome to Major Geeks!

No! The only Tech Forum you cannot reply in is in the Malware Forum. You can reply in other forums so the title of your message is a little misleading. It was only the Malware Forum where you could not reply and Major Attitude explained why. You can also read more info on this in the below link:

Becoming A Malware Forum Helper

11. hrlow2

hrlow2 MajorGeek

Welcome to Major Geeks.

to 'trucks.
    Dawg probably figured that "If the shoe fits,....".

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds