New Here

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by actquick, Jan 7, 2010.

1. actquick

actquick Private E-2

hi i need some help i think if someone would check ouut my hijackthis log i coudl solve some problems the computer was hijacked with hijack.desktop i think it was exe. i have gotten rid of it using mbam however the computer never has really caught up from it!

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome.:)

Major Geeks does not analyze Hijackthis logs except as part of our malware cleaning process which you will find here: READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide. If you are having problems with malware, you will have to follow the procedure I just gave you the link to. After you have completed the entire thing, you should go to the Malware Removal Forum and post the requested logs in a new thread.

3. silas

silas MajorGeek

+1
    and also to add- hello and welcome to the forums! :wave also after scanning and posting read the sticky about not bumping after you post your logs. They will answer in due time. http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=104916

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

a warm welcome to the forums :wave

5. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hello and welcome to MG :wave

6. brandypeppy

brandypeppy MajorGeek

Welcome to MG and do go to the malware removal section and run through the Read and Run Me First.

It'll take time, but it's a learning experience in itself.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds