Hi All

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by emarlatt, Dec 3, 2010.

1. emarlatt

emarlatt Private E-2

Just introducing my self my name is Elwin happy to be here I am here to help out with getting malware off your computers let me know if you need some help.

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks.:)

Only authorized experts are allowed to help out with Malware Removal here, therefore they are the only ones who are able to post in our Malware forum in response to threads.

If you are interested, this is a good thread to read about helping out with Malware at Major Geeks.: Becoming A Malware Forum Helper

3. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard Elwin!:) As to helping with malware, I'll let one of the malware fighters/mods answer that one.

EDIT: I see I'm not as quick as I used to be.;)

4. emarlatt

emarlatt Private E-2

No expert I guess just clean everyone's computers around here but would be more then happy to learn your processes and take some training courses

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

I know you have to have reflexes of a cat these days to get in quick with a reply!

Welcome emarlatt to the forum, I hope you have fun with computing and if not find your fix at least.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds