And what happens next?

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by d_n_kuhn, Oct 7, 2007.

1. d_n_kuhn

d_n_kuhn Private E-2

I posted for the first time last night, Chaslang responded, I've been working on this problem all weekend. I guess I don't know what to expect. I came back and saw how many new posts there were and didn't know what was going to become of me. I posted the logs from the diagnostics and am just waiting to hear back to see what else I have to do. I don't think the problem is solved and am loath to let my daughter loose on the computer until I'm sure it's fixed and won't get infected again. Is it the holiday weekend? What's the normal waiting time? I'm very appreciative of the help, I certainly couldn't have gotten this far by myself.

2. d_n_kuhn

d_n_kuhn Private E-2

Thanks for the advice. What did you mean by "bump"?

3. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Make a post to bring it up to top of the forum, thats a "bump"

4. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

5. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Welcome to Major Geeks :major

Weekends in general will be a bit slower.

6. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds