Chrome

Discussion in 'Software' started by Brooke Patterson, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Brooke Patterson

Brooke Patterson Private E-2

Hello. I am having troubles with Chrome opening upon start up to the last tabs that were open. I have gone through and checked all the settings. Currently, they are set to open to the Google home page when I open Chrome. I ran my anti-virus and anti-malware with no resolve. I have gone through the read and run me processes. When restarting my machine, Chrome opened on startup to this page.
    https://www.adlice.com/remove-pum/
    I closed the Chrome browser, and hoped that would not make it worse. I thought it might be adware that is monkeying up Chrome. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Brooke

Attached Files:

AtlBo likes this.
  2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

AtlBo likes this.
  3. Geek_Justin

Geek_Justin Corporal

That's just a settings issue. I believe the setting is on the first or second page in the Options area.

AtlBo likes this.
  4. Brooke Patterson

Brooke Patterson Private E-2

Thank you Tim! That seems to have done the trick. I am so glad it wasn't something nasty lurking about!
    Thanks again,
    Red

AtlBo likes this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds