1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dvd / Cd Rw For Samsung Pro 12" T900

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by barn dweller, Jan 12, 2018.

1. barn dweller

barn dweller Private E-2

hi all i am in search for an external dvd / audio cd RW player for my tablet, i have an OTG lead and when i search forums and amazon etc i get totally lost, my laptop is old and on the way out so want to use tablet with its own cd/ dvd read writer to put cds and dvd's direct to tablet all devices advertise mac, windows etc compatable but not android could someone please recommend a player and how to install and with what apps etc ..many thanks

2. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

3. barn dweller

barn dweller Private E-2

Sounds good i will have to purchase the samsung se218 are you 100% looking at the app on google play feed back many dissappointed

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

What I do instead of carting a DVD player and disk with me, I rip the DVD and put it on a micro sd card that stays in my tablet. I think I have 42 movies on the 64 GB card in my 10" Samsung at the moment. I have an sd card case (6 pockets but some have 2 sd cards in them) that I can carry if I want more movies.

I can also put the micro sd card in a holder and use it in the other 3 netbooks in the house (one linux, 2 Windows 7).

I install VLC on all the devices - linux, Windows and android.