Hello fae Scotland

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Anon-4227bc10fc, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Anon-4227bc10fc

Anon-4227bc10fc Anonymized

I would just like to say hi, have used this site a lot but never thought to join the forum, still very scary too me forums, especially when help is needed, scared in case I put it in the wrong place...but here goes.....lol :wave

2. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

Welcome aboard, don't worry about where to post, just make your best guess.:) Hey, what's the worst they can do to you, give you a virtual flogging?:-D:wave

3. Anon-4227bc10fc

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

5. Anon-4227bc10fc

Thanks for the welcome Wildwolf :D

6. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

Wahey!! Up the Scots!!! I live just over the border, but I'm Scottish. Welcome to the MGs forums :wave Come on in and gie it laldy.

7. KathyM

KathyM Master Sergeant

:wave and welcome to MG's!!! Trust me, you will have a blast checking everything out here!! The people are great and very helpful...so enjoy!!

8. joey off the street

Don't say that!! You'll have a queue round the block with their cyber cat o' nine tails and other virtual instruments of depravity. And it gets worse when the men turn up! ;)

9. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

welcome to the forums :)

edit JOTS -- just noticed your woodlice avatar roflmao --changed mine now!!

10. joey off the street

Aaw, sorry, Kes. If I thought you would do that, I would have happily removed it. It was my infantile humour. Didn't mean to offend. :(

11. Kestrel13!

you couldn't offend me if you tried :p;)

I love ya new av. :)

12. Anon-4227bc10fc

Sorry for not replying back, I forgot I used my other email account, was wondering why I didnt get any replies.... LOL

Also been out most of the day stuffin ma face with food and cake....ohhh and it was chocolate fudge cake!!!! ohhh I could go that again....yum yum!!

and the welcomes are a blast!! :-D CHEERS EVERYONE!!

13. Kestrel13!

You don't know this yet, but Shhh! The mention of CAKE summons a certain TimW LOL

14. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

CAKE!!!

Someone say something about cake??

If not, me going back to my nap.

15. Anon-4227bc10fc

ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh cakkkkkkkkeeeeee....YUM YUMMMMMmmmmmm LOL

what is everyones favourite cake then? :confused

[​IMG][/IMG]

16. joey off the street

Just noticed your avatar, M. :eek You been on a diet?

17. Anon-4227bc10fc

yeah its that new Zombie Diet...do you think its working??? :-D

Youve got a cheek to freak out at my avatar, yours is a wee beastie!!! :eek

18. Kestrel13!

that be MY fault :p

Now what with my new av this is getting to look like zombie corner hehehe

19. joey off the street

Oh, yeah. You're a dead ringer for Posh Spice.

No, this is a wee beastie.

[​IMG]

It sure would. Blame it all on Kes. ;)

20. Anon-4227bc10fc

Nawwww thats a wee cutie!! :heart your thing is a wee beastie!! :cry

Kes - how is it your fault...did you call him a wee beastie or something.... LOL

Hey I posted a pic of a BIG CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE :yum :drool to annoy TimW...is it because am a newbie that it didnt show up?

Im liking this forum already guys.... am easily please you know, cant you tell heheehehehe :-D

Think Ive over done it with the smileys!!

WHAT IS EVERYONES FAV CAKE? YOU KNOW MINE!!

21. Kestrel13!

ALL cake is good :drool

22. Anon-4227bc10fc

but there must be one that you would choose before anything else.

If you were out for a meal and the dessert menu was given, what would be your choice? :yum

Does that narrow it down a bit

23. joey off the street

Anything that includes the word 'cream'. :yum

24. Kestrel13!

ok, I'd go for either Tiramasou or "Death by Chocolate" with a bucket of cream :yum

25. augiedoggie

Even potato CAKE Kes? :p With bacon fat and the crispy bits(kugel/kugelis) with dollops of full fat sour cream on there, or at least %5 if one is watching the scale a bit? :-D :yum I'm not much of one for sweets except for some dark %70 cacao choco to balance out the single malt.;)

26. Kestrel13!

even potater cake Aug :) sounds delicious :drool

27. joey off the street

Eh?

[​IMG]

28. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

:hyper Welcome to the best forums,
    But I see you have already found this out on your own. I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner to forewarn you of the trouble makers. Oh! They know who they are. Don't let them fool you into thinking they are so innocent. :p

BTW MARIE777, Have you been to lounge or the hot topics yet ? MajorGeeks offers a lot more then just computer support. Enjoy your stay here and watch out:duck for the unexpected.:-D

@ JOTS Nice pic of your self but you should be more careful of allowing the real you to be seen in public you may give someone a heart attack or something.roflmao

29. joey off the street

Bigtrucks is quite right about the troublesome ones at MGs, Marie. You've already met Kestrel13!, here's another one. The rest will follow shortly. ;)

Actually, trucks, some would prefer that to the real me. It has been said that I am so ugly, Gorillas in the Mist was me being filmed coming out the shower. :(

30. Anon-4227bc10fc

Bigtrucks - Im not worried, I love the banter, I can stand by the best of them LOL

As to my pic I thought I got the best side of me!! ;)

was wondering how many of you had to go and buy some cake after this topic :-D

Joey - I agree potato cake compared to sweets!! rolleyes

Kestrel13! - I like you choices of cakes too! :drool

augiedoggie - ohhh and did you have a wee dram too....... like one or more maself dont like the dark choc though not into mixing ma drink! Every chance we get we go on a wee whisky tour!! or go to the auctions for a nice wee bottle or two!!

I see my choc cake pic was allowed!!

Let the trouble begin!! :-D

31. augiedoggie

I just love the way you Scots say a 'wee dram' or a 'wee bottle', I understand 'wee' as being 'small'.:confused:-D I buy a 12 yr. old Glenffidich for special occasions and some Grand Macnish for guests.:innocent :-D

32. Kestrel13!

on my way over Aug :-D

33. Anon-4227bc10fc

I like the edradour cask strength! mmmMMmmmm

We went to the whisky live in george square last year it was brilliant, you just went to a stall handed over your glass and they filled it....kidded on a was a connoisseur but I wasnt, I was just enjoying maself, my partner was far from tipsy, he was what we call rat ar*ed ... LOL cant wait for the next one!!

augiedoggie when we talk about drink a wee dram or bottle defo doesnt mean wee :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds