Hi all!!

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Underdog375, May 24, 2006.

1. Underdog375

Underdog375 Private E-2

I found this Forum because I got hit with SpyFalcon. I was a little leary about taken directions from a forum about how to fix viruses, but I took a chance and I just have to say, "You guys are great".

Thanks for the help and I look forward to finding out how much I can learn from you guys (should be a lot - I definately qualify as a newbi).

2. Cam&Shani

Cam&Shani Private E-2

Hi Underdog375,

Welcome and you're right, the guys here are awesome!! Newbi myself, but I've already learned heaps. Hope you find what you're after.

Shanna

3. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

Hi and welcome. :)

4. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Glad you took a chance with us, all forums sort of look the same, so it can be a bit scary.

5. chaslang

chaslang MajorGeeks Admin - Master Malware Expert Staff Member

I'm happy to hear our procedure help you out. Welcome to Majorgeeks!

6. kk56

kk56 Private E-2

hi, good evening everyone,

I am pretty new, come to learn something from your experience. A friend told me about this forums. I don't bark, lick, bite, ... , pretty friend one.

first question, how to search for what I want to learn? how do you sort the information? by topics, category? from where to start?

appreciate,

k

7. Matacumbie

Matacumbie Rocky Top

Welcome to Major Geeks. :)

Steve

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds