Hp Officejet 4632 Wont Work

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by buddyrhonda, Sep 6, 2017.

1. buddyrhonda

buddyrhonda Private E-2

The small screen on my printer that usually has scan-print, etc was all blurry and you can't read the words. It wouldn't print. I unplugged it and plugged it back in, and it worked fine- even made a couple copies.
    It went back to the blurry screen and won't print again. I unplugged it again, and then plugged it back in. Now it won't come on at all.

A friend suggested I re-boot my computer, but it asked for the password and I can't remember it.

Any suggestions?

2. Digerati

Digerati Major Geek Extraordinaire

We cannot help you with the password because we have no way of verifying the rightful owner of the computer.

As for the printer, a blurry LCD screen on the printer itself has nothing to do with computer the printer is connected to. It sounds like the printer is dying.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds