Htc U11

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by mc_eng2002, Jan 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. mc_eng2002

mc_eng2002 Private E-2

Hi

Has anybody had any experiences with the HTC U11?? I have had HTC phones for a while (HTC One M7 + HTC One M9) my M7 was a brilliant phone and would probably still be working to day if I hadn't broken the board trying to remove the battery :( The M9 not so much, It's been back to HTC at least 3 times, the battery life is appalling even though it passes all of HTC'S tests and its doing a few other odd things which make me think it's time for a change.

Thanks in advance

2. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

It seems to have pretty good reviews, but if you are having major issues with it, it might be time for an upgrade.

3. mc_eng2002

mc_eng2002 Private E-2

Yes my M9 is failing so I am looking to upgrade, it was just with the problems ive had with it I'm a bit dubious about upgrading to the newer HTC model The U11, I'll do some more research ;) I noticed on the forum that someone recommended the Sony XA, I've just found an XA Ultra online for only £184.99

4. TimW

TimW MajorGeeks Administrator - Jedi Malware Expert Staff Member

That was probably David. He has numerous phones and researches them thoroughly.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds